Ohio State Resources
- The Disability Studies Listserv
Anyone can sign up for the Ohio State Disability Studies Listserv (dsosu). The purpose
is to provide a forum for news and event information related to Disability Studies at OSU.
Request a subscription by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OSU Office for Disability Services
- OSU ADA Coordinator’s Office
- OSU American Sign Language Program
- OSU Digital Media Project
- OSU Disability History Association
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Disability Studies in the Humanities (DS-HUM) is a great listserv for those who want to stay up to date about happenings in the academic field of Disability nationally and internationally.
- Society for Disability Studies (SDS) is an international, interdisciplinary organization dedicated to promoting the scholarly investigation into disability. SDS organizes academic conferences and publishes Disability Studies Quarterly.
- Central Ohio Deaf Services Center: www.dsc.org
- Columbus Speech and Hearing Center: www.columbusspeech.org
- [for an extensive and lively Deaf blog community]: www.deafread.com